Monday, February 20, 2012

Change:It starts with me

   Change? What is change to you?For me change is to make the form, naturecontent, future course, etc., of(something) different from what it is or from what it wouldbe if left alone.
Everything will change in the future especially us,the nature ,the world and others.But how people start to change?
   For me,i'll start to change first for myself.Why myself first?,Because every individual start change with him/her first.What I can change for myself is my bad attitudes .Second I'll start change to my society.I will do the task of cleaning our surroundings and our barangay so that they will follow to change just like me.Help our neighborhood in need and people who are needing my help.
   I will also help the people change for nature so that we cannot suffering anymore from flashfloods ,landslides and other disasters.Plant trees,conserve energy and don't cut trees so that mother earth would not change to us.


No comments:

Post a Comment